PODCAST: May 2019
We’re starting a new format for our “A Taste of General Mills” podcast this month. Instead of focusing on one topic for the entire episode, we have a faster-paced lineup so we can bring you several segments within the show.
For May 2019, we have these topics and interviews:
- The three finalists in the General Mills Feeding Better Futures Scholars Program
- Chairman and CEO Jeff Harmening spoke at the Milken Global Conference, along with Vernón from our natural and organic operating unit
- The winner of the Honey Nut Cheerios Good Rewards program
- Twin brothers in Florida who put together a big cereal drive in their community
- Our brand activity in several basketball events in our hometown of Minneapolis, Minnesota, during the final weekend of the U.S. college men’s basketball tournament
- The origin of Betty Crocker
Listen (17 min)
SHOW NOTES – May 2019/Episode 48
Milken Global Conference photos (LinkedIn: General Mills)
Milken Global Conference photos (Instagram: Carla Vernón
Honey Nut Cheerios Good Rewards donation (Instagram: General Mills)
Reese’s Puffs/2019 State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships (Instagram: General Mills)
2019 State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships (Video)
Old El Paso/3x3U National Championship (Instagram: General Mills)
3x3U National Championship (Video)
The Wheaties Wall (Instagram: General Mills)
Have a question about our history? Record it as an audio clip on your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “A Taste of General Mills” podcast has been in production since 2015. It’s easy to listen to the show when you’re on the go. Just listen on any podcast app on your mobile device (search for General Mills), including Apple Podcasts, or right here on our blog.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter to be notified about our latest blog posts.
Have an idea for a story you’d like to see on “A Taste of General Mills”? Email us at email@example.com.