PODCAST: June 2019
We’re introducing a few new segments in our “A Taste of General Mills” podcast this month, including one with our first employee co-host, a recipe segment from the Betty Crocker Kitchens, and “3 Questions” with a General Mills leader.
Here are all of our topics and interviews for June 2019:
- How White Oak Pastures recently made big news in agriculture
- Employee guest co-host: Eric Le of EPIC Provisions (and the brand’s “Meatcast” podcast)
- The winner of the 2019 General Mills Feeding Better Futures Program
- A Girl Scout troop that took our message about protecting pollinators to heart
- 3 Questions with Beth Robertson-Martin, our sourcing director in Commodities and Risk Management
- Details on a new Betty Crocker cookbook and one of its simple recipes for the grill or the oven
- We look at our history with prizes in cereal boxes
Listen (23 min)
SHOW NOTES – June 2019/Episode 49
Recipe/Ravioli and Chorizo Packets
General Mills trivia/Cereal prizes through the years
Have a question about our history? Record it as an audio clip on your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “A Taste of General Mills” podcast has been in production since 2015. It’s easy to listen to the show when you’re on the go. Just listen on any podcast app on your mobile device (search for General Mills), including Apple Podcasts, or right here on our blog.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter to be notified about our latest blog posts.
Have an idea for a story you’d like to see on “A Taste of General Mills”? Email us at email@example.com.