PODCAST: July 2019
Here are the topics and interviews in our “A Taste of General Mills” podcast for July 2019:
- Employee guest co-host Priscila Pizano, from our Sao Paulo, Brazil, office, shares the news about our new products. The segment includes an interview with Carly Anderson from our Nature Valley team, about the brand’s new Wafer Bars. Pizano also talks about her role in Brazil.
- Behind-the-scenes of our 2019 Investor Day.
- Chairman and CEO Jeff Harmening’s remarks at the Aspen Idea Festival.
- Puppy Fest at our World Headquarters, and an interview there with Fred Kubanek from Blue Buffalo.
- The 3 Questions segment features Arjoon Bose, marketing manager in our natural and organic business in Uxbridge, UK.
- Chef Monica Coulter from our Convenience & Foodservice Business Segment shares how she created a super-easy blenderless smoothie recipe.
- We have the history lesson about how General Mills was formed in 1928.
Listen (26 min)
SHOW NOTES – July 2019/Episode 50
VIDEO: “From Fido to Fur Baby”
General Mills trivia/Our 1901-1928 history
Have a question about our history? Record it as an audio clip on your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “A Taste of General Mills” podcast has been in production since 2015. It’s easy to listen to the show when you’re on the go. Just listen on any podcast app on your mobile device (search for General Mills), including Apple Podcasts, or right here on our blog.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter to be notified about our latest blog posts.
Have an idea for a story you’d like to see on “A Taste of General Mills”? Email us at email@example.com.