PODCAST: September 2019
Here are the topics and interviews in our “A Taste of General Mills” podcast for September 2019:
- Employee guest co-host, KC Danzanksy, director of channel marketing and ecommerce in our Convenience and Foodservice segment, introduces our lead story on adapting an agile methodology. The segment includes an interview with Brian Mushitz, manager of agile transformation services. Danzansky also talks about her career path at General Mills.
- Learn about the role of Häagen-Dazs mooncakes in China and their significance during the mid-Autumn festival
- Hear from the grand prize winner of our Neighborhood to Nation recipe contest and what it was like for our Foodservice team to surprise him at his restaurant
- We discuss a story that suggested pizza is a better breakfast option than cereal
- Get a history lesson on the Yoplait mascot from France in the 1960s
Listen (20 min)
SHOW NOTES – September 2019/Episode 52
General Mills Trivia/The Yoplait mascot
The “A Taste of General Mills” podcast is hosted by Kevin Hunt, Hanna Johnson and Chelcy Walker. The show has been in production since 2015.
It’s easy to listen to the show when you’re on the go. Just listen on any podcast app on your mobile device (search for General Mills), including Apple Podcasts, or right here on our blog.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter to be notified about our latest blog posts.
Have an idea for a story you’d like to see on “A Taste of General Mills”? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question about our history? Record it as an audio clip on your phone and email it to email@example.com.