Podcast: OCTOBER 2019
Here are the topics and interviews in our “A Taste of General Mills” podcast for October 2019:
- Employee guest co-host, Jenny Chiasson, senior marketing communications manager for our Yogurt business, based in Montreal, Canada introduces our lead story on Monster Cereals. The segment includes an interview with Kaci Hansen, also known as “The Homicidal Homemaker,” on her affinity for the cereals and the recipes she’s developed using them. Chiasson also talks about her career path at General Mills and a recent campaign she worked on for Liberté.
- Learn about the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) show from Abbey Mitchell, zone manager in our Convenience and Foodservice business.
- Hear from Kristi Smith, senior consultant for Continuous Improvement, on her daughter’s world records in swimming.
- We discuss a story that says, among U.S. couples, women do more cooking and grocery shopping than men.
- We ask you: in their early TV commercials, what scared the Monster Cereals? Our corporate archivist has the answer.
Listen (18 min)
SHOW NOTES – October 2019/Episode 53
General Mills trivia/Monster Cereal commercials
The “A Taste of General Mills” podcast is hosted by Kevin Hunt, Hanna Johnson and Chelcy Walker. The show has been in production since 2015.
It’s easy to listen to the show when you’re on the go. Just listen on any podcast app on your mobile device (search for General Mills), including Apple Podcasts, or right here on our blog.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter to be notified about our latest blog posts.
Have an idea for a story you’d like to see on “A Taste of General Mills”? Email us at email@example.com.
Have a question about our history? Record it as an audio clip on your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.