Podcast: November 2019
Here are the topics and interviews in our “A Taste of General Mills” podcast for November 2019:
- Employee guest co-host, Reshu Yadav, lead analytics architect, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, introduces our top story. The segment includes interviews with some of our veteran employees on what has made them successful in the workplace. Yadav also talks about her role and career path at General Mills.
- Hear from Jeanine Bassett, vice president of Consumer Insights, on the fascination with pumpkin spice.
- Go behind the scenes at our recent plant tours in France with Myriam Riedel-Kienzi and Hawa Coulibaly, on the marketing teams for Yoplait and Häagen-Dazs.
- Get an inside look at the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo from Amy Cohn, registered dietitian, and Nutrition & External Affairs Manager for Big G Cereal; and Scott Marcoux, in our Consumer Insights group for Cereal.
- We discuss some of the most popular Thanksgiving foods by state.
- We ask you: In what year did General Mills debut its first pumpkin pie recipe?
Listen (22 minutes)
SHOW NOTES – November 2019/Episode 53
General Mills trivia/Our first pumpkin pie recipe
Have a question about our history? Record it as an audio clip on your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a comment or suggestion? Email our podcast team at email@example.com.