PODCAST: December 2019
Here are the topics and interviews in our “A Taste of General Mills” podcast for December 2019:
- Employee guest co-host, Jamie Needham, assistant manager in Brand Experience in Shopper Marketing, based in Bentonville, Arkansas, introduces our lead story on Star Wars cereal. The segment includes an interview with Gus Lopez, Star Wars fan and collector. Needham also talks about her role and career path at General Mills.
- Cathy Swanson Wheaton, executive cookbook editor, tells us about Betty Crocker’s new cookie cookbook, and shares her thoughts on the most popular cookies across the U.S.
- Katie Erhard, senior brand manager for Oui by Yoplait, and Jenny Mcaab, director of Innovation, Technology and Quality for our U.S. yogurt team, give us an inside look at new Oui Dairy Free.
- We share the reason why Cheerios decided to change its iconic O’s to hearts
- David Portalatin, of The NPD Group, discusses their Eating Patterns in America report
Listen (19 minutes)
SHOW NOTES – December 2019/Episode 60
General Mills trivia/Betty Crocker’s Cooky Cookbook
Have a question about our history? Record it as an audio clip on your phone and email it to email@example.com.
Have a comment or suggestion? Email our podcast team at firstname.lastname@example.org.