How the General Mills supply chain is responding to COVID-19
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the General Mills supply chain remains strong, ensuring our products get to store shelves around the world.
It’s a testament to the dedication of our manufacturing employees working together to navigate these challenging times and the increased consumer demand at our grocery partners that we’re experiencing as a result.
In this video Q&A, Chief Supply Chain Officer John Church addresses how the function he oversees is responding to COVID-19, specifically by sharing:
- How COVID-19 has affected our supply chain
- How we’re meeting the increased consumer demand for our products
- How we’re ensuring both our manufacturing employees and food are safe
- What we’re doing to support our employees
- The ways in which our supply chain team has had to transform the way we operate
In this video Q&A, Chief Supply Chain Officer John Church addresses how the General Mills supply chain is responding to COVID-19.
We’ve also made our conversation with Church available through our podcast, available here.
Editor’s note: Media can download the podcast audio file, here.
The “A Taste of General Mills” podcast has been in production since 2015. Subscribe to the show via Apple Podcasts, or other apps.
Have an idea for a story you’d like to see on “A Taste of General Mills”? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to “A Taste of General Mills” by email – here – and we’ll notify you about our latest posts.